Tools for sales enablement. Train, coach, and support sales reps
Marketing Programs Manager
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
We are seeking a talented, goal-oriented and ultra-organized demand generation superstar to plan and execute marketing programs that will deliver a fast flow of leads, opportunities & pipeline to our awesome sales team.
Key Responsibilities as a Marketing Programs Manager
- You will be responsible to drive our pipeline growth in BNL
- Execute multi-channel marketing programs to segments of our target audience and drive the MQLs that our sales team needs to hit our aggressive revenue goals
- Copywriting, content creation and proofreading of translations
- Develop email campaigns and use Marketo to create, execute and measure these
- Identify target audiences for specific campaigns and tailor programs and messaging accordingly
- Manage local webinar programs: plan topics, secure speakers and create promotional content that will drive registrations and attendees
- Manage our Digital & French Social Media presence
- Manage tradeshows and events both remotely and on-site with our events team
- Monitor spend against budget and track the success of all marketing campaigns; so that we can measure and ensure a return on marketing investment
- Manage outsourced lead generation & agency activities as required
Skills and qualifications we are looking for
- 3+ years B2B demand generation experience
- Native Dutch, fluent in English - excellent written & verbal skills
- Proven experience managing a wide mix of marketing programs
- Adaptability to successfully manage multiple, concurrent project demands within established timelines in a fast-paced, rapid-growth environment
- Proactive, resourceful, self-starter, comfortable working autonomously with a strong sense of urgency and work ethic
- Excellent team player with a proactive, can-do attitude. Comfortable working as part of a global team
- Proactively bring new innovative ideas and improved processes to the team for consideration - think differently and execute exceptionally
- Proven success in managing external vendors and suppliers
- Excellent budget management skills
- Experience working in the IT industry is considered an advantage
- Marketing automation expertise (SFDC and Marketo preferred)
What you can expect from Showpad
We focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a creative, forward-thinking, ambitious company, who is not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.