Tools for sales enablement. Train, coach, and support sales reps
Professional Services Consultant DACH
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
As a Professional Services Consultant (PSC), you will have the responsibility of helping out a wide range of customers within the DACH and larger EMEA region. You will assist our customers in making their Showpad project a success from the start via consultancy and training.
Successful customers are our number one priority. As a PSC, you will affect our customer’s success, both with Showpad and in their business.
- Manage a portfolio of software implementation and projects on schedule, within budget, and with the highest customer satisfaction
- Be a trusted advisor among internal and external constituents (up to C level) based on program management, product and solution knowledge
- Manage customer escalations. Work closely with Support, Engineering and Product in resolving product related implementation issues
- Help developing tools for efficient implementation of Showpad solution
- Optimise communication and ensure effective knowledge transfer and hand-offs to support post implementation
Travel for this role: 40% - mostly within DACH/Germany.
Skills we are looking for
- 0-3 years of experience
- Ambition to build a career in Professional Services within Tech
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Driven by customer satisfaction
- Affinity with technology
- Desire to optimise your project management and organizational skills
- Comfortable to work in a team environment
- Self-Starter, Challenger, and result-driven personality
- Knowledge or prior experience with sales and marketing eco stack such as CRM, Marketing automation, CMS/ECM (Sharepoint, DAM, etc)
- Experience with a variety of media assets and file formats
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment and focus on impact and growth.