Tools for sales enablement. Train, coach, and support sales reps
Integrations Applications Engineer
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
About the position
As an Integrations Applications Engineer, you will become part of the Professional Services team in the US and report into the Director, Integration Services.
You will have the responsibility of helping out a wide range of customers and prospects. You will assist them and team members with implementing Showpad’s technical features and the integration with their tech stack in the onboarding process making their Showpad project a success from the start.
Successful customers are our number one priority. As an Integrations Applications Engineer on our Professional Services team, you will affect our customer’s success, both with Showpad and in their business.
Key responsibilities as an Integrations Applications Engineer at Showpad
- Scope and architect applications based on technical requirements
- Implement data integration backend applications leveraging AWS, Java, MySQl, REST API.
- Implement application development and deployment pipeline (CI/CD) using Git, Docker, Kubernetes.
- Write unit tests as per the test plan
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
- 1-3 years of experience developing apps in Java and front-end technologies such as Vue.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Full stack experience desirable
- Hands-on experience with SQL, Git, Docker, Kubernetes and other modern tech stack.
- Customer facing business skills desirable
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.