Tools for sales enablement. Train, coach, and support sales reps
Talent Acquisition InternshipNo salary
Showpad is the leading sales enablement platform for the modern seller. Showpad’s all-in-one platform empowers sales and marketing teams to engage buyers through industry-leading training and coaching software and innovative sales content and engagement solutions.
At Showpad, personalities, and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
- Master students in an HR field who are craving a high-paced internship in the fastest-growing SaaS company of Europe (and beyond!)
- High-energy personalities with great communication skills
- Analytical minds and eager-to-learn youngsters
About the role
As a Talent Acquisition Intern, your main projects will evolve around attracting and hiring the best talent. This means you will actively look on LinkedIn, etc to source the right candidate, review resumes and screen candidates. Besides that, you’ll get to do a variety of projects to support the People team, ranging from employer branding to improving our interview process to developing training for our hiring managers or help with the implementation of new HR-tools.
Key responsibilities of a Talent Acquisition Intern at Showpad
- Manage recruitment strategies for junior profiles in Belgium, the UK, Germany, and so on
- Search for and screen the best talent to join our growing company
- Support in the creation and delivery of employer branding initiatives
- Research new and exciting trends and tools in the world of HR (talent acquisition, employer branding, etc) and help out with the implementation of those projects.
- Develop multiple (interview) trainings for our hiring managers: behavioural interviewing, unconscious bias, …
- Provide overall support for our People team (HR Business Partners, People Operations, Learning & Development) to make sure we hire the best talent that is out there to support our ever-growing company.
What you can expect from Showpad
We focus on Impact and Growth, growing our company but also growing the people that work here.
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every salesperson is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double-digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a creative, forward-thinking, ambitious company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment.
You will become part of a high-energy, seriously fun People team located in Ghent and Chicago. But most of all: you will be able to learn every day, have fun, and make a real impact at the same time.