Tools for sales enablement. Train, coach, and support sales reps
Global ICT Support Manager
At Showpad, personalities and cultures connect across oceans to create something extraordinary. As a top 10 software company in the Inc. 5,000 Europe list, Showpad is changing the game when it comes to sales enablement. Our employees create the engagement and impact that drives our success as we expand globally.
In the morning, we’re drinking San Francisco cold brew coffee with a side of Portland doughnuts – English scones for afternoon tea, and in the evening we’re toasting success with Belgian tripel Westmalle to a Chicago house tune.
About the position
Showpad is looking for an ICT Manager to manage and maintain our company’s global internal ICT environment.
As an ICT Manager, you will be responsible for defining Showpad’s ICT roadmap as well as leading the Showpad ICT Support team to reach the company’s ICT objectives. You will have a key role in making sure internal software, systems and network enable the organization to run smoothly and uninterruptedly. Together with your team you will help out your +250 Showpad colleagues experience a smooth ICT environment.
Key responsibilities as a Global ICT Support Manager at Showpad
* Define the global internal ICT roadmap and set clear objectives and tasks to reach the teams predefined goals.
* Manage the global internal ICT support team. Help them to be focussed and performant in order to provide our end-users with a smooth ICT experience.
* Define the corporate support tooling landscape including the management of ICT licenses and costs.
* Keep the Showpad ICT processes and infrastructure documentation up to date and auditable.
* Aid with the company's compliance efforts and Implement Security policies and controls to maintain a high security level within your area of responsibility.
* Work with the different business departments to identify points for improvement or solutions to support their business needs.
* Manage, maintain and monitor together with your team the internal ICT systems, security controls and infrastructure components.
* Provide, together with your team, first and second level IT support to colleagues and help them onboard with corporate devices.
* Define KPI’s and report on ICT systems, controls, infrastructure and team performance and effectiveness.
Skills and Qualifications we are looking for
* A master degree in a Computer Science oriented study or an equivalent through experience.
* 2+ years experience in managing a tech support team and be the SPOC and coach for the team members.
* 5+ years experience in supporting ICT platforms
* Be able to work accurately and have practical knowledge of IT frameworks such as ITIL.
* The ability to demonstrate relevant experience with office automation and service desk organization, as well as SaaS infrastructure management solutions such as desktop management, mobile device management, anti-malware platforms, physical access management solutions and directory services management.
* Good understanding and practical knowledge of managing network and telecommunications infrastructure such as routers, switches, firewalls and IP telephony systems.
* Good understanding of Identity and Access management including on and offboarding processes.
* Have a vision for ICT in a Software as a Service company.
* Good communication and presentation skills.
* Passion for life and the Showpad product
* The desire to grow yourself, your team and the company
* The will to have a maximum impact on Showpad
What you can expect from Showpad
Focus on Impact and Growth
We are building the future in sales and marketing where every sales person is successful. As an international scale-up, we aim for yearly double digit growth that opens many opportunities. We want people who thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven company, who are not afraid to stretch themselves in a fun environment, and focus on impact and growth.