Android device and application management platform for business that helps you build, deploy, manage
Frontend Engineer₹10L – ₹15L
Esper is an inventive startup, and the industry’s first DevOps platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices in production. At Esper we believe that customers get the most out of their Android fleet when they can focus more on their business-critical applications and their key workflows--as opposed to spending dollars to create and maintain systems to deploy and maintain applications. We believe tailoring, and regularly updating Android devices to meet the purpose set by the customer brings about an unprecedented level of security to the fleet along with lighting up superior and delightful experiences. Using Esper, customers can control the quality of their deployments, and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for managing devices individually with manual oversight. Esper allows its customers to control every aspect of their device-fleet and go as far as real-time debugging of applications on a remote device when required.
We are looking for a talented Front-End Engineer to join our team. As a core member of Front-End team you will influence how we build individual features and take ownership of end to end product quality that will help make our app/website reliable. You will engage with an experienced cross-disciplinary staff to build the products. You will work closely with the Cloud, Android, Design and Marketing team to drive the development from the concept stage to the launch stage.
• Ensure effective Design, Development, Validation and Support activities in line with the product requirements and architectural requirements.
• Ensure continual knowledge management.
• Adherence to the organizational guidelines and processes.
We are looking for people who have…
• Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
• Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
• Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript, and up-to-date with the latest technologies.
• Experience with data structure libraries,(e.g., Immutable.js).
• Good coding skills as per standards and knowledge on third-party libraries.
• Familiarity with building Frontend Device Management is a plus.
• Have knowledge of browser behavior, performance, compatibility and cross-browser issues.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• You take pride in working on advanced CSS, animations and responsiveness.
• Experience in NodeJS is a bonus.
• Ability to differentiate good design from bad design.
• Ability to write clean, maintainable code which others can work on.
• You’re someone who wants to join our team and take us to the next level. Someone who doesn’t see front-end as just a job — who cares about what they do.
• You have ideas for how to improve and expand efforts and are proactive enough to see those ideas through to implementation.
What we think makes us special
Bet on by leading VC firms including Madrona Venture Partners. Intense ownership, and therefore accountability. Flexible vacation time. Competent co-workers. We only hire capable veterans so we avoid the drama and trust in each other’s work. A worldwide footprint mixing different cultures for a unique experience. A team that really enjoys what we do and enjoys your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make an impact. Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work.
Shoonya R&D Center at a glance
Shoonya R&D Center focuses on Android and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Shoonya R&D Center has raised $10.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.