Android device and application management platform for business that helps you build, deploy, manage
Business Development Manager - US
Esper is an inventive startup, and the industry’s first DevOps platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices in production. At Esper we believe that customers get the most out of their Android fleet when they can focus more on their business-critical applications and their key workflows--as opposed to spending dollars to create and maintain systems to deploy and maintain applications. We believe tailoring, and regularly updating Android devices to meet the purpose set by the customer brings about an unprecedented level of security to the fleet along with lighting up superior and delightful experiences. Using Esper, customers can control the quality of their deployments, and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for managing devices individually with manual oversight. Esper allows its customers to control every aspect of their device-fleet and go as far as real-time debugging of applications on a remote device when required.
Esper is currently looking for a Business Development Manager for the US Region, whose primary responsibility will be to communicate the value of Esper to decision-makers and influencers, in order to generate well-qualified opportunities for our sales team. You'll join a rapidly-growing team where you can really make an impact. If you’re driven, commercially aware and have that flair for connecting with people, we’ll equip you with the tools as a Sales Development Rep. We’re experiencing quick adoption and growth from customers all over the world and we need you to help us scale even faster.
You will be responsible to
- Generate new business opportunities from a targeted list of potential Esper partners.
- Research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to drive opportunity.
- Respond to inbound interest and qualify fit for the Esper platform through discovery calls.
- Work with Product and Marketing teams to convey feedback on prospect requirements and drive product strategy.
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using CRM tools.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and competition.
- 2+ years of experience in an Enterprise SaaS role, with experience in selling to a global customer base.
- Market research and Lead generation experience in the B2B sector.
- Experience in selling enterprise SaaS product is a must.
- Ability to learn new technology and demo products and features to prospective customers.
- Quick to learn, understand, and explain complex concepts and products.
- Excited by a fast-paced environment with the ability to ‘think smart’ and adapt quickly.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written - with the ability to collaborate well in a team is mandatory.
What we think makes us special
Bet on by leading VC firms including Madrona Venture Partners. Intense ownership, and therefore accountability. Flexible vacation time. Competent co-workers. We only hire capable veterans so we avoid the drama and trust in each other’s work. A worldwide footprint mixing different cultures for a unique experience. A team that really enjoys what we do and enjoys your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make an impact. Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work.
Shoonya R&D Center at a glance
Shoonya R&D Center focuses on Android and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Shoonya R&D Center has raised $10.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.