Android device and application management platform for business that helps you build, deploy, manage
Esper is an inventive startup, and the industry’s first DevOps platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices in production. At Esper we believe that customers get the most out of their Android fleet when they can focus more on their business-critical applications and their key workflows--as opposed to spending dollars to create and maintain systems to deploy and maintain applications. We believe tailoring, and regularly updating Android devices to meet the purpose set by the customer brings about an unprecedented level of security to the fleet along with lighting up superior and delightful experiences. Using Esper, customers can control the quality of their deployments, and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for managing devices individually with manual oversight. Esper allows its customers to control every aspect of their device-fleet and go as far as real-time debugging of applications on a remote device when required.
We are looking for tech-loving, hardware geeks who can sell. As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing the success plan in a specific vertical (think retail, hospitality, construction, etc). From a sales perspective this will include deal cycles from generation through to close, and strategising with the Sales Development Representative and Solution Architects assigned to you to manage. You will be the primary contact and have the responsibilities of demoing Esper's platform, providing technical assistance, successfully navigating a guided evaluations and pilots, and negotiating contracts.
As a Technical Account Executive, you will be accountable for developing a plan that will lead to hitting your vertical goal, with the full assistance of the company to make you successful. From a technical perspective we are looking for people who are passionate about hardware and software and like fidgeting with devices, tablets, and all things android. We are looking to build a team that not only can sell, but can speak at a high level regarding the Android Ecosystem.
Your Day to Day will be like:
- Product training.
- Building a sales plan research and target relevant companies using prospecting tools.
- Work full cycle deals from demo complete to close.
- Technical demonstrations of the Esper platform to new prospective customers.
- Account Management to up-sell/cross sell, travel to attend conferences, clients, and partner meetings.
- Shape and mold the company as it grows.
- 6+ years or more of sales/hardware experience, preferably in an entrepreneurial SaaS environment.
- Curiosity in the product and the technology behind what we are doing.
- Proven success in closing deal sizes at or above 10k consistent track record of sales activities and goals.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible in a high-paced sales environment.
- Ability to embrace feedback and hold yourself accountable.
- Demonstrated, proven success in lead generation, prospecting, contract negotiation and closing customers.
Personable but persistent. Ability to adapt to the culture around you with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What we think makes us special
Bet on by leading VC firms including Madrona Venture Partners. Intense ownership, and therefore accountability. Flexible vacation time. Competent co-workers. We only hire capable veterans so we avoid the drama and trust in each other’s work. A worldwide footprint mixing different cultures for a unique experience. A team that really enjoys what we do and enjoys your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make an impact. Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work.
Shoonya R&D Center at a glance
Shoonya R&D Center focuses on Android and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Shoonya R&D Center has raised $10.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.