Android device and application management platform for business that helps you build, deploy, manage
Sales Development Representative
Esper is an inventive startup, and the industry’s first DevOps platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices in production. At Esper we believe that customers get the most out of their Android fleet when they can focus more on their business-critical applications and their key workflows--as opposed to spending dollars to create and maintain systems to deploy and maintain applications. We believe tailoring, and regularly updating Android devices to meet the purpose set by the customer brings about an unprecedented level of security to the fleet along with lighting up superior and delightful experiences. Using Esper, customers can control the quality of their deployments, and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for managing devices individually with manual oversight. Esper allows its customers to control every aspect of their device-fleet and go as far as real-time debugging of applications on a remote device when required.
Esper is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to help manage the inbound lead flow and drive sales pipeline. The SDRs at Esper work with technology teams across multiple industry verticals that are looking to maximize the ROI from their Android device fleet.
As an Esper SDR, you will qualify inbound leads, communicate with prospective customers, support the DevOps community in their early exploration of Esper, schedule time to understand company initiatives, and set up appointments between qualified leads and the sales team.
- Initiate outbound calls and emails to inbound customers in roles ranging from developers to senior directors.
- Manage a high volume of inbound lead traffic with ASAP responsiveness.
- Qualify leads as appropriate.
- Schedule and run meetings between qualified prospects and internal technical resources.
- Accurately track and record activities in HubSpot CRM.
- Work with Sales and Marketing leadership in support of lead generation campaigns.
- Prospecting experience, including phone calls and emails.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and pivot methodology based on prospects’ needs.
- Comfort and success in multitasking, process management, and activity tracking.
- A keen level of interest in developing a career in technology sales.
- Commitment to personal and team success.
Smarts to suggest improvements to systems and processes.
What we think makes us special
Bet on by leading VC firms including Madrona Venture Partners. Intense ownership, and therefore accountability. Flexible vacation time. Competent co-workers. We only hire capable veterans so we avoid the drama and trust in each other’s work. A worldwide footprint mixing different cultures for a unique experience. A team that really enjoys what we do and enjoys your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make an impact. Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work.
Shoonya R&D Center at a glance
Shoonya R&D Center focuses on Android and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Shoonya R&D Center has raised $10.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.