Android device and application management platform for business that helps you build, deploy, manage
Senior Software Engineer₹15L – ₹30L • 0.1% – 0.1%
Esper is an inventive startup, and the industry’s first DevOps platform designed to provide a simple, safe and secure way for engineering and DevOps teams to release applications and manage smart Android devices in production. At Esper we believe that customers get the most out of their Android fleet when they can focus more on their business-critical applications and their key workflows--as opposed to spending dollars to create and maintain systems to deploy and maintain applications. We believe tailoring, and regularly updating Android devices to meet the purpose set by the customer brings about an unprecedented level of security to the fleet along with lighting up superior and delightful experiences. Using Esper, customers can control the quality of their deployments, and automatically roll back failed ones, saving time and reducing the need for managing devices individually with manual oversight. Esper allows its customers to control every aspect of their device-fleet and go as far as real-time debugging of applications on a remote device when required. Come join us in our Device Engineering team to disrupt this field!
We are looking for a results-driven, deeply technical and innovative software engineer with the affinity to seek and solve challenging problems of development, scale in distributed systems, big data, cloud analytics, machine learning and automation.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong in computer science fundamentals and core areas like problem-solving, data structures, Algorithms.
- Experience in building scalable REST API-based platforms.
- Preferred knowledge of Python and Django.
- Experience in large scale distributed systems and Microservices.
- Preferred experience in working with dockerized applications using container orchestration tools such as k8s, EC2 Container Service (ECS).
- Preferred experience in Cloud scale systems design, Test driven development and continuous integration/deployment (CI/CD).
- Preferred experience in working with systems such as Hadoop/Yarn ecosystem, Elasticsearch + Kibana.
- Preferred experience in designing, developing and deploying using AWS services.
- Open source contributions, maintainer of tech blogs etc. are a plus.
- Experience of working in a start-up environment is a plus.
- Good communication skills - verbal and written - with the ability to collaborate well in a team is mandatory.
What we think makes us special
Bet on by leading VC firms including Madrona Venture Partners. Intense ownership, and therefore accountability. Flexible vacation time. Competent co-workers. We only hire capable veterans so we avoid the drama and trust in each other’s work. A worldwide footprint mixing different cultures for a unique experience. A team that really enjoys what we do and enjoys your input. We don’t hire just to fill a spot, we want you to make an impact. Fun company and team outings because we play just as hard as we work.
Meet your team
Shoonya R&D Center at a glance
Shoonya R&D Center focuses on Android and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Shoonya R&D Center has raised $10.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.