Powerful page building and AB testing software for eCommerce websites.
$65k – $75k • 0.0% – 0.05%
We are: Shogun, a powerful page builder platform for eCommerce stores, and we're on a mission to empower anyone to easily create high converting eCommerce pages, through a delightful product experience.
We were in the Winter 2018 batch of Y-Combinator, we’re backed by Initialized Capital, and we have over 10,000 active paying clients.
We are looking for: A Recruiter to join our HR department and help us grow our teams. Recruiter responsibilities include sourcing, screening and providing a shortlist of qualified candidates for various roles. You will also network online and offline with potential candidates to promote our employer brand, reduce our time-to-hire and ensure we attract the best professionals.
Ultimately, you will build a strong talent pipeline and help hire and retain skilled employees for a variety of roles. And you'll get to talk to people all around the world!
* Write and post job descriptions
* Source potential candidates on platforms like Angel.co (angel.co) , We Work Remotely, Stack Overflow and Github,
* and identify new avenues for recruiting candidates
* Parse specialized skills and qualifications to screen resumes
* Perform pre-screening calls to analyze applicants’ abilities
* Interview candidates combining various methods (e.g. structured interviews, technical assessments and behavioral questions)
* Coordinate with Director of Ops and COO to forecast department goals and hiring needs
* Craft and send personalized recruiting emails/with current job openings to passive candidates
* LinkedIn messages
* Participate in conferences and meetups to network with potential candidates
* Compose job offer letters
* Onboard new hires
* Promote company’s reputation as a great place to work
* Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
* Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
* 3+ years proven work experience as a Recruiter
* Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Zoom and structured)
* Ability to understand and explain job requirements for business, product, and SWE roles
* Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases (Greenhouse.io (greenhouse.io) , Angel.co (angel.co) )
* Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and search)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Solid understanding of HR practices and labor regulations
* Undergraduate degree
* Competitive salary
* Competitive equity
* Generous Benefits
* A highly skilled and dedicated team that is fun to work with.
* Remote work – We are a fully distributed team that works from anywhere with good internet.
Meet your team
People you would work with in this role
CultureView all photos and perks
Healthcare, Dental, Vision
Equity if you care about equity, cash if you prefer cash
Fully remote- work from home or we can reimburse for coworking
Paid Vacation, work life balance is important