Shoelace is the world’s first customer journey retargeting platform
Business Development Representative (BDR)$45k – $55k • 0.0% – 0.05%
We've all had that horrible experience where we buy a product online, and for months we keep seeing the same retargeting ad over and over again everywhere we go. Let's face it, retargeting has become incredibly annoying. As marketers prepare for the wave of digitally native consumers entering the market, we need a better approach.
At Shoelace, we believe it doesn't have to be this way. We believe that when done right, retargeting can be a memorable and engaging experience for consumers. And wildly profitable for brands. We call this Customer Journey Retargeting (CJR): a personalized approach to retargeting that shows the right ad to the right customer at the right time, based on where they are in the buying journey.
To learn more about CJR and our approach, check out: https://shoelace.docsend.com/view/y4njthg
You are self-driven, determined and creative? Shoelace is looking for a Business Development Representative. You will join our Go-To-Market team and have a huge impact on our revenue growth. You will receive on-going mentorship and have the ability to work with a diverse team and test your ideas.
Your mission at Shoelace as a Business Development Representative will be to identify, connect and create opportunities with growing e-commerce brands. This fast-paced role is for someone who’s not afraid of taking on new challenges, who genuinely enjoy engaging with people and who’s relentless about finding ways to achieve their goals. You will report directly to our Head of Growth and work closely with marketing and sales. Your goal will be to qualify our inbound leads, explore new growth opportunities and ensure our pipeline is continually full. If you thrive in a fast-paced, high-intensity environment and want to have a strong impact on an organization, this role is for you.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate meetings for sales through the rapid response to and qualification of inbound leads
- Learn to effectively identify qualified leads, communicate Shoelace’s value proposition, and route opportunities properly to the direct sales team
- Reach out to key prospects.
- Engage and qualify new leads
- Find new potential areas of growth
- Be an ambassador of our product
- Provide feedback to our executive and product team
- Spend time improving the role/process of a BDR
- You are determined and self-driven
- You have creative ideas and always look for ways to do better
- You have excellent verbal and written skills
- You are very comfortable on the phone
- You are organized
- You have a passion in helping growing business
- You have a good understanding of e-commerce
Lunch and Learns, board game nights, anniversary parties, annual Shoelace offsite, ping pong table, dart board, book club, office snacks, fancy desk setup (Macbook, noise cancelling headphones) and amazing co-workers!!
Meet your team
Extensive health, dental, and eye coverage
Flexible hours, work from home, and remote opportunities
3 weeks in your first year + an extra week after your 1 year anniversary
Been to cottages, Dave and Busters, a weekend at Summer Camp, etc.
Book club, board game nights, office snacks, birthday, anniversary, and milestone celebrations/recognition, open concept office, close to the Subway/Downtown, much much more