Smart urban logistics that enables any business to offer prime deliveries
Community Success Intern - Brazil$3k – $4k
We are looking for a passionate/awesome/special intern to help our Communication Team at Shippify in BH with community and customer support.
What are the responsibilities?
Take care of our Shippers’ registration process;
Help to create communication solutions to engage our community;
Find ways to make our community grow;
Customer support through chat, email and social media;
What extra skills will impress us?
Experience with customer support;
Basic knowledge about MailChimp;
Be a proactive person;
Be a fast learner.
What are the benefits?
- Work in one of the best “startups” in town and in the best area of BH;
- Up to 30 weekly hours, from Monday to Friday, with flexible work schedule;
- Happy hours in our cool and fun office;
- You can bring your pet to work with us;
- No dress code;
- Monday’s breakfast;
- Try exotic goodies and candies that our teams from other countries bring when they visit us;
- Help cost for public transportation.
Are you excited to be part of our team? Apply right now and send us your Curriculum!
This internship description is written in English because Shippify is a multicultural company located in 4 different countries. We value a lot the experiences that our remote teams share in a daily basis. Therefore is very important that you have a good proficiency.
We hope to know more about you soon and let’s #GetShipDone!
Shippify at a glance
Shippify focuses on B2B, B2B Express Delivery, Logistics, and Shipping. Their company has offices in Brazil, Chile, and Ecuador. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Shippify has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2016.