All-in-one bank account for entrepreneurs ✨
Full Stack Engineer - (React / NodeJS)€48k – €80k • 0.05% – 0.3%
You will be responsible for both developing our mobile and web apps and improving our core banking system, expanding features and reliability. You share and will keep our core values in mind: maintainability, scalability and security. You will ensure a high standard of coding, following best practices and continuous integration processes.
What you'll be doing
- Developing the Shine App for iOS, Android and Web using React / React Native / GraphQL
- Developing the Shine APIs endpoints to improve and maintain our core banking system
- Shine's values mean a lot for you
- Like us, scalability - maintainability - security concepts are at the core of your concerns
- You want to take on strategic and managerial responsibilities
- You like to work in a team and you have a strong product vision
- You can work in english, because Shine has an international team 🙂
- Competitive salary
- 50% coverage of public transport card
- Bicycle mileage
- 100% coverage of the health insurance: for the employee, his/her spouse and children
- Sport package 300 € / year: competitions, classes, gym ... Take care of yourself <3
- Meal plan 10 € / day: a bit like the luncheon voucher but better
- 100% coverage of Spotify Premium subscription, because music is love
- Young, passionate, endearing workmates!
Shine at a glance
Shine focuses on Financial Services, Banking, and Freelancers. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Shine has raised $12.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.