All-in-one bank account for entrepreneurs ✨
Backend Developer (NodeJS / Microservices)€45k – €80k • 0.05% – 0.3%
You will be responsible for designing, developing and shipping our APIs. You will work closely with our front-end and data engineers, a small team of talented and passionate engineers, to provide easy-to-use and well documented APIs. You share and will keep our core values in mind: maintainability, scalability and security. You will ensure a high standard of coding, following best practices and continuous integration processes!
What you'll be doing
- Developing the Shine APIs / Graphql endpoints to be consumed by our clients with a strong focus on security
- Improving and maintaining our core banking system
- Building a highly-scalable and resilient infrastructure
Skills we are looking for
- Solid engineering capability with an eye towards performance
- Strong attention to detail - you are rigorous and you like things done the right way
- Experience with Google Cloud or AWS is a plus
- Experience with micro-services or highly scalable infrastructure is a plus
- Enthusiasm for learning and teaching
- Competitive salary
- 50% coverage of public transport card
- Bicycle mileage
- 100% coverage of the health insurance: for the employee, his/her spouse and children. Yes that's pretty awesome, we know.
- Sport package 300 € / year: competitions, classes, gym ... Take care of yourself <3
- Meal plan 10 € / day: a bit like the luncheon voucher but better
- 100% coverage of Spotify Premium subscription, because music is love
- Young, passionate, endearing workmates!
Meet your team
Shine at a glance
Shine focuses on Financial Services, Banking, and Freelancers. Their company has offices in Paris. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Shine has raised $12.1M of funding; their latest round was closed on August 2018.