Direct Marketing Technology
Business Development Associate$35k – $45k • No equity
What the role entails:
As a Business Development Associate, you will work closely with our CEO and Regional Managers to generate new business. This will involve:
- Obtaining, building and maintaining prospect lists using Pipeline CRM
- Strategizing on building effective outreach campaigns to relevant targeted audiences.
- Maintaining high contact volume and following the Shift Marketing Business Development Process which includes email campaigns, Linkedin connecting and messaging and phone outreach and follow up.
- Developing deep product knowledge to eventually conduct demos for new prospects
This role has the opportunity for growth and advancement. If you're a team player and hungry for success, this could be the role you've been looking for.
What we can offer you:
- A challenging, but rewarding work environment
- Opportunities for growth and advancement
- Work-from-home (or anywhere with a reliable internet connection)
- Hourly base plus performance based bonus’
Shift Marketing at a glance
Shift Marketing focuses on Sales and Marketing, Automotive, Direct Marketing, Telephony, and Software. Their company has offices in Toronto, Schenectady, and Pickering. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.