Advanced video game matchmaking and guidance
Product Engineer (full stack)$70k – $100k • 0.5% – 2.0%
The video game industry market revenue is big as Hollywood and growing double digits yearly. 65% of adults in North America play video games. We are solving the main problems for gamers to connect online; it's very difficult to find good playmates.
Our mission is to do for gamers what ride-sharing did for passengers and drives, by connecting them with the press of a button!
As a full stack engineer you’ll have a strong influence in the direction of the product, both in a technical and product sense. Get to work closely with a fun startup team, as we implement the first version of the product.
- Passionate for early stage startups
- 2+ years of experience with Node.js and SQL
- 2+ years of experience with React, CSS, HTML
- Experience with analytics APIs and use of metrics
- A strong product sense, specially in the world of games
- Degree in computer science or similar
- Experience in Phonegap, React Native, native app development
- Loves the fast pace of creation in a startup 🔥
- Proactive identifying technical issues and solutions
- Enjoys video game, as casual or pro player
- Be a great human; willing to listen, learn, share and have fun!
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please send us a little bit about yourself and the projects you have worked on. We can’t wait to talk!
Apply via the Angelist
Meet your team
Sherwa Online at a glance
Sherwa Online focuses on Video Games and Marketplaces. Their company has offices in Vancouver. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.sherwaonline.com