Together we can end hunger
CRM Junior Consultant$30k – $40k
More than just a job
Looking for a meaningful place to work? We’re on a mission to end global hunger. ShareTheMeal is the world’s first app against global hunger by the United Nations World Food Programme. Our community counts more than 2 million users. Together, we have shared more than 55 million meals. And this is just the beginning.
As a data-driven and customer-centric CRM specialist, you will create and execute campaigns across the customer lifecycle to maximize user retention and LTV. Working with Product & Tech, Content, Design and Marketing teams, you will develop and own a CRM strategy for ShareTheMeal, focusing on automation and personalization.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in mobile CRM, email marketing, marketing automation, ideally in direct-to-consumer e-commerce
- Excellent analytical skills and a business mindset
- Solid technical understanding of marketing automation platforms associated with this role
- Excellent project management skills and communication skills, with an ability to plan ahead, prioritize and work to tight deadlines
- Experience with A/B testing, messaging, and post-campaign analysis
- Ability to collaborate with people at all levels across a variety of job functions
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy
- Fully committed and motivated to achieve the aims of the World Food Programme
- Excellent English skills, second UN language is a strong advantage
- Be part of a multi-cultural, talented and driven team working on one of the most innovative social impact projects with the United Nations
- A challenging role and a growing team. Own your development, grow together with ShareTheMeal.
- Make an impact: we’re a small team, working closely on a matter we’re passionate about, here you can see your ideas come to life!
- Enjoy a cosy office in the heart of Berlin and a great work-life balance
- We offer a competitive tax-exempt salary!
Please submit your application materials at: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=118740&company=C0000168410P&username=