A Mission-Driven Food Ordering Platform for Companies
Customer Success Associate$35k – $55k • No equity
Sharebite is an online food ordering platform with a social mission. Our platform enables users to place pickup or delivery orders from NYC’s top restaurants, while helping to address food insecurity in our communities - all at no additional cost!
As a Customer Success Associate, you will ensure that our Customer Success team is continually providing the highest level of support to our customers. You will receive training to be fully versed on the Sharebite order platform, learn restaurant dynamics and operations, as well as develop Customer Support phone-skills and best-practices. If you’ve ever wanted to do Customer Success or work at a fast-paced growing startup, this is a role for you!
What you’ll do:
• Work directly with our restaurant partners to resolve realtime order-related issues.
• Respond to customer emails & phone calls in a fast paced, time-critical manner.
• Ensure that Customer Success operations, procedures, and systems are adhered to.
• Constructively handle or supervise order escalations and customer complaints.
• Work with management & leadership to develop and improve methods and strategies to support rapid team and platform growth.
• Excellent phone skills - you feel comfortable and confident with on-the-phone work.
• Empathy - you are able to identify with customer dilemmas and assist in a competent and compassionate manner
• Assertive - you will be entrusted to uphold Sharebite standards of service, you feel comfortable standing tall when communicating to both customers and restaurant partners.
• Meticulous writing ability and reading comprehension - you are able to assess and respond succinctly, relevantly and professionally to customer emails.
• Coachable - you appreciate the value of feedback and seek opportunities to learn, grow, and push yourself to the edge of your comfort zone in pursuit of your own development.
• Dynamic - you must be comfortable with ambiguity and able to think dynamically to solve problems on the fly. You can take core concepts and apply them to any situation.
• Flexible - you are able and willing to work non-standard hours: 7am-3pm Mon-Fri.
Sharebite is a mission-driven company focused on addressing a fundamental social injustice in our communities: childhood hunger. In NYC, 1 in 5 children face food-insecurity - this reality has ripple effects throughout communities that affect educational attainment, employment opportunity, incarceration rates, and more.
At Sharebite, we understand that food is fundamental far beyond nutrition… it is the cornerstone to healthy and vibrant communities. That’s why we partner with City Harvest to address the issue of childhood hunger. For every meal ordered through our platform, Sharebite donates at least one meal to children facing food-insecurity in NYC - at no additional cost to the customer or our restaurant partners. Join our team and help feed your city!