Canadians buy and sell bitcoin with Shakepay
DevOps$70k – $110k • 0.1% – 0.5%
You will join our small, fiery team on our mission to create open access to building wealth.
We're looking for someone with a thirst for knowledge and interested in working with the most exciting financial innovation ever created: bitcoin.
Bitcoin is important because it enables wealth to be stored with an individual without need for a third party. Its fundamental use-case as a store of value with a predictable monetary policy is having profound implications on freeing individuals into financial sovereignty.
Shakepay's infrastructure started simple and was easily managed by our small team. With the recent growth in demand for Shakepay, we're looking for a fiery DevOps to scale our infrastructure to millions of customers.
This is the first infrastructure role at Shakepay and you will lead the infrastructure team as we continue to grow.
- at least 1 year working experience in devops
- familiarity with AWS
- experience with infrastructure security
Nice to haves
- experience with infrastructure as code
- experience with Node.js, React-Native, Vue, Postgres, Docker
- experience with building financial infrastructure
- participate in building financial products of the future
- implement Infrastructure as code
- build on our CI/CD pipeline
- build/deploy/maintain security controls, instrumentation, and detection infrastructure
- participate in code reviews
We believe everyone at Shakepay should have the financial upside for building a generational company, so every shaker owns stock options.
Work on your own time, from anywhere. And if you’re in Montreal, you can come to the office and leave when you want—or don’t come at all.
We're very open about taking holidays at Shakepay. We think time off is important, and encourage it.
We work on a plan with you to help you reach your personal career goals.
Shakepay at a glance
Shakepay focuses on Financial Services, Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Montreal, Calgary, and Halifax. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Shakepay has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018.