Canadians buy and sell bitcoin with Shakepay
Full Stack Developer$70k – $100k • 0.15% – 0.5%
You will join our small, fiery team on our mission to create open access to building wealth.
We're looking for someone with a thirst for knowledge and interested in working with the most exciting financial innovation ever created: bitcoin.
Bitcoin is important because it enables wealth to be stored with an individual without need for a third party. Its fundamental use-case as a store of value with a predictable monetary policy is having profound implications on freeing individuals into financial sovereignty.
We are entering a new age for financial services. Legacy banking products are built on old, decaying technology while new experiences are being constructed from the ground up.
You will recreate how individuals are meant to build wealth. Bitcoin is enabling a world that could not previously be designed and you will be the one building customer experiences at Shakepay.
- 2 years working experience as a software developer
- Be comfortable working across the tech stack
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Node.js, React-Native, Vue, Postgres, Docker
- Experience with building financial apps
- Participate in building financial products of the future
- Write high quality, well-tested, production level code
- Participate in code reviews
- Collaborate on setting a tech vision for the company
- Work with blockchain technologies
Meet your team
Shakepay at a glance
Shakepay focuses on Financial Services, Bitcoin, and Cryptocurrency. Their company has offices in Montreal, Calgary, and Halifax. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Shakepay has raised $1M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2018.