Customer Success Executive₹2.5L – ₹5L • No equity
SalesHandy is a suite of email productivity tools for professionals. We are having more than 2000+ customers and 20k+ users across the globe. A team of 35 people has made this happen. When it comes to Business Development I can say just a team of 10 made this happen.
Highlights of some of the key achievements 🏆 of the Customer team at SalesHandy.
- Achieved an NPS score of 30.
- Rated 4.5 by more than 300 users in 2crowd, getapp, chrome store, and other software discovery portals.
- Adding more than 300 customers every month
Up next, the challenges we are looking forward to solve:
- Hitting 100k MRR goal (Adding 500 new customers a month)
- Reducing the churn rate by increasing the service standards (i.e on-boarding, demo, success etc.)
- Structuring the team to specialise on each functional activities i.e SDRs (lead qualification), AEs (demo & MRR $$), CS (Retention & Upgrades) etc.
Now your turn,
Are you customer-obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about SaaS, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? Interested in working in a high impact role?
If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
What will I be doing? 🤔
- Provide technical support and ad-hoc training to customers who use the company’s product, replying to inbound queries.
- Ensure customers remain satisfied with the product by educating them about functional capabilities and possible upgrades.
- Maintain excellent service standards, going above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints.
- Report to the Customer Success Managers on revenue impacted results (weekly/monthly/quarterly)
Note: Major volumes of user queries that we get are through Chat & Email. Our major users are from American and European timezones, hence the shift timing will correspond to the same.
What key performance indicators will I own? 💯
- Query resolution time
- Customer happiness score
- Avg. response time
- First Response time
What skills do I need? 📖
- Excellent communication & writing skills
- Great problem-solving abilities
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Patience when handling tough cases
- High computer literacy and ability to learn new software
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Agile approach and being coachable at all times
- Passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language (English)
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
Why work with us 🚀
- Opportunity to work with customers across the globe
- Excellent growth opportunity and open culture to ensure best ideas win!
- Well defined training program to enhance your skills
- Clear career path with on job career guidance
- Be a part of learning culture
- Be a part of fast moving & growth startup
- Leverage the benefits of working in product based company