An Email Productivity & Automation SaaS Platform
Tech Lead₹12L – ₹18L
At Saleshandy, we're building the sales outreach platform. Since our founding in 2016, we've grown to become a profitable SaaS company. Saleshandy is run by 30 high-performing, happy people that are dedicated to building a product our customers love.
Our backend tech stack currently consists of Node.js & PHP, frontend use Angular and React. Our data stores include MongoDB, MySQL, and Redis. The underlying infrastructure runs on AWS using a combination of managed services like RDS and ElasticCache and non-managed services running on EC2 instances. All of our compute runs through CI/CD pipelines that build Docker images, run automated tests and deploy to our Kubernetes clusters.
What you’ll do:
- Design and develop solutions to complex technical problems spanning the development of product features, quality validation, and deployment to customers
- Build highly scalable web applications that are designed for high performance
- Lead design and code reviews
- Work closely with senior management, Product Manager, and our team of developers.
- Contribute visibly to product quality, innovation, and customer-centric design across the engineering organization
- Lead, motivate and direct team members to build high-quality software in a fast-paced agile environment
- Actively hire the engineering & product team, & develop the existing team
- Share experiences and skills to aid team members in enhancing their professional skills and career
- A history of working on side/hobby projects or contributing to open source projects is a plus.
- You have worked in a startup before.
- 4+ years of experience building large scalable systems.
- Strong experience in agile methodologies and test driven development.
- Experience in software development using open source technologies.
- Knowledge in domain-driven design, design patterns and enterprise integration patterns.
- Must have experience in delivering software via complete Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipeline.
- Must have a deep understanding of and belief in a company’s engineering processes, product, and vision.
- Ability to communicate effectively among and between stakeholder groups.
Most importantly: Be excited to learn what you don’t already know!