Providing personalized guest experiences driven by data, marketing, and guest engagement
Product Designer (UI Focus)
From neighborhood restaurants to international, multi-concept hospitality groups, SevenRooms empowers operators to create and cultivate a direct relationship with guests to enable exceptional experiences. By leveraging data from dozens of external and internal sources with our proprietary algorithms, our software enables hospitality operators to understand their customers, market to them and efficiently provide world-class experiences.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Designer with a UI focus to join the SevenRooms Product Team. In this role, you will craft and deliver extraordinary experiences and innovative technology solutions to restaurants and hospitality venues at a time when they need it most. You will have the opportunity to work on a varied set of problems for multiple audiences: business operators, restaurant staff, and their guests, and design for both web and mobile platforms. You’ll work closely with our team of designers, product managers, and engineers to craft features that ship directly to our customers. This role will report into the VP of Product.
Who You Are
- 3-5+ years of software design experience
- Excellent UI and interaction design skills; experience developing styles and patterns that make design and development more efficient and user experience more consistent
- Deep understanding of tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe CC, and prototyping tools
- Demonstrable skill in multiple areas of UX design (research, IA, visual, prototyping, etc.)
- Crystal clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Experience with accessibility, localization and internationalization
- You will be asked to submit an online portfolio along with your resume for further consideration. Your portfolio tells thoughtful and alluring stories about experiences you created for large scale B2B web, web app, and iOS apps for leading brands.
- You should be prepared to present to a cross-functional panel as part of the interview process.
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, and pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, and unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
- 401k plan
We believe that when insight and instinct combine, people and businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service and marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel and concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business and manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, and it shows in the products we build and the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.
Click here to view our Prospective Employee Privacy Notice or visit https://bit.ly/3iUUpYK
A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision.
unique memberships through One Medical and Perkspot
Competitive salaries and flexible work life balance
pre-tax commuter benefits
Equity share in a growing business
A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart and passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space.
SEVENROOMS at a glance
SEVENROOMS focuses on SaaS, Enterprise Software, CRM, Hospitality, and Restaurants. Their company has offices in New York City, New York, and London. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, SEVENROOMS has raised $25.009M of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2018.