Cloud Software Architect (Azure / AWS)$30k – $43k
We love to work with people in a multinational environment. We possess a passion for technology and software development.
You will work alongside our team of 30+ talented designers and engineers from all over the world based in our Bangkok office, working with a wide and interesting portfolio of global clients.
Our office is located in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the Asoke / Nana BTS Skytrain and MRT Sukhumvit underground trains.
7 Peaks is a Norwegian owned company and was BOI promoted by the Thailand Board of Investment in 2014.
Our primary clients are enterprises and growth startups from SEA and Europe, working with clients such as Boston Consulting Group, SCB, UOB, RHB, IRPC, Telenor Group, DTAC, 7-Eleven, Viriyah and others.
• Architect modern service based solutions on Azure or AWS
• Prepare technical specifications, system integrations overview and API documentation
• Design, create, deploy and oversee the implementation and integration of scale-out cloud-based solutions. Ensures solution is appropriately scaled and architected to realize cloud benefits.
• Technical leadership responsibility for two to three concurrent projects that require significant custom software design and multiple integrations. Have full understanding of implementation requirements and how multiple pieces of the implementation will fit together
• Work alongside the team, being hands-on using .NET
• Stay current with PAAS trends and incorporate emerging technology to our clients' best benefit
• Help grow our reputation as a cloud expert in meetings with clients and the industry
• Technical pre-sales and assist in recruitment
• Mentor and provide technical guidance to other members of the team
**QUALIFICATIONS - CLOUD**
• 2+ years of hands on experience with Azure or AWS cloud solutions
• Comprehensive understanding of cloud services
• Experience using MS APIM or AWS API GW
• Strong ability to use and explain all aspects of .NET Core framework and Entity core framework
• Experience in networking, storage and identity management in the cloud
• Experience with Azure PowerShell or AWS CLI
**QUALIFICATIONS - GENERAL**
• A degree in computer/technology related discipline or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of software development experience
• Be thorough and dedicated to quality
• Fluent English, both oral and written
• 10(15) days annual paid vacation
• Flexible working hours
• An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the BTS and MRT trains
• International work environment with over 10 different nationalities in the team
• Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of global clients
• Opportunity to visit events and conferences
• Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties
• Please refer to our website for further information 7peakssoftware.com.
• Please send your resume to email@example.com
We got you covered when you join our team.
Flexible working hours
We have a flexible working environment.
10 (up to 15) days paid vacation annually
Thailand national holidays plus 10 (up to 15) days paid vacation annually.
Located in the heart of bangkok
The Seven Peaks Office is located in the heart of Bangkok next to MRT Queen Sirikit station.
International team & work environment
We are more than 20 different nationalities so we can proudly call us a international team.
Work with globally recognised clients
Our client base is a mixture of enterprises and growth startups from across Asia, Europe, North America and Australia. Covering a diverse range of industries including telecoms, banking, insurance, retail, oil and gas, and more.
Regular company events & conferences
You can join our monthly company events and conferences.
Drinks, snacks and company trips
When you are working you might need some refreshments, so we got drinks and snacks for you.
Yearly company trip
We have our annual company trips where the focus is team building and lots of fun!
Relocation, visa & work permit process assistance
We offer relocation, VISA & work permit process assistance to all our employees.