The Career Coaching Experts
Part-time Inbound Sales Manager - Remote£40k – £60k
Are you a high-performing self-starter who loves speaking to people and helping them to take a really exciting step forward?
If you have solid sales experience showcasing your ability to close business and the resilience required in a remote sales role, keep reading...
Even better - you have coaching training, experience in coaching or a passion for coaching, then we'd love to hear from you!
Just a few things to clarify:
This is a part-time remote role.
You will be working alone.
You will need to be focused and able to follow our sales process step by step, with the ability to listen and close business consistently.
Training is mostly you studying what we do and how do it, so an autonmous work style and self-sufficiency are highly important.
You won't be hand-held.
But you will be rewarded with a basic and uncapped commission on top.
A proven track record in telephone sales is important.
Ideally you have corporate experience and have a professional and efficient manner in everything you do.
Time zone is London. We are looking for someone to cover the afternoon or evening shifts.
This is a part-time role as a contractor.
Minimum commitment is 6 months.
Immediate start ideal.
Small based offered, dependent on monthly revenue hit.
Can you balance listening, being present while still handling objections and closing? Our style of sale is highly consultative, so we don't ask for a decision on the call, but a great call will often end with someone excited to get started with our service.
We are looking for a highly motivated client on-boarding and sales specialist with an entrepreneurial spirit and a natural ability to close.
You - you do not need hand-holding, you are a self-learner, self-starter and love hitting targets while helping people make a game-changing investment in their careers and lives! You will be managed by a super star sales director, who will train and develop you.
The role will include qualifying inbound enquiries from potential new individual coaching clients and following them right through the sales process from the initial consultation call to the signed agreement. You will manage your pipeline and CRM data as well as send contracts and take payment from new clients. A high level of autonomy, organisation and time management, but most importantly, RESILIENCE, is expected. We've got great conversion rates and brand recognition, but you need to handle rejection well and have the grit any sale role requires.
PASSION for coaching is a MUST!
• Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience (preferably B2B or recruiting)
Some days you will have calls from 9am and 2 nights a week until 8pm, with a later start or a break during the day.
• Consultative style while being a strong and proven closer
• Experienced in qualifying prospects and a proven star in handling objections
• Comfortably commands the right level of kudos with junior and senior professionals
• Comfortable at selling high ticket packages
• Proven to be excellent at following up + keeping in contact with prospects until you close or lose the deal
• Being a self-starter is critical and driven to do well and smash your own records month on month is key + we want proof
• You're hungry - you love the autonomy + take pride in showing your mastery on a sales call
Beneficial non-essential: interest/certification in coaching/psychology or related topics
Technical Skills Required
• Experience in Google G-Suite / Google Drive or Microsoft Office
• Experience with using CRM systems (specifically HubSpot) – if you don’t know what it is go on their website before the interview
• Experience navigating social media platforms
• Excellent general computer, time management and scheduling skills
You will get:
• Sales training from one of the best experts in the industry!
• The opportunity to work with an inspiring team of professionals and coaches
• Be included in the SEVEN community with lots of development opportunities.
This is a contract role of 20-25 hours per week, you will likely be delivering approx 12.5 hours of sales calls each week.
You can choose from 3 daily shifts Mon - Fri - London time zone:
Afternoon 12 - 5pm
Evening 5pm - 9pm
The role is Remote - requiring a solid and resilient sales star who thrives in a fast-paced startup environment + performs best without micromanagement.
• You’ll have weekly and monthly targets
• Structured tiered commissions
• Uncapped earning potential
About the Company
We are London's leading coaching company. Our approach is fresh and dynamic, our team are highly sought experts vetted and drawn from the best London has to offer. Please go and read our website and examine our online presence to see if you feel aligned with our values and mission.
How to Apply
Send Evelyn an e-mail (email@example.com) with your CV and cover letter as well as a link to your LinkedIn profile (If you don’t’ have one, please make one and update it with your professional experience).
If we think you’ve got what it takes, you’ll be invited to an initial interview followed by a sales role play, so be sure to study our website, services, and offerings www.sevencareercoaching.co.uk
Meet your team
SEVEN Career Coaching at a glance
SEVEN Career Coaching focuses on Career Management, Career Planning, and Advising And Career Services. Their company has offices in London. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://sevencareercoaching.co.uk/