Plan. Deploy. Learn. Adopt: Make your technicians more productive
Strategic Account Executive (East)
IDEAL LOCATIONS: SAN FRANCISCO - LOS ANGELES - CHICAGO - MINNEAPOLIS - BOSTON - PHILADELPHIA - NEW YORK
ServiceMax is on a mission: enabling field service teams to keep the world running. A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day.
As a Strategic Account Executive at ServiceMax, you will drive key activities, including prospecting, strategy planning, executive relationship development, discovery assessment, and ServiceMax ecosystem coordination. You will work closely with the other members across the business to drive and lead growth in service, software, and outcome-driven revenue generation. You will partner closely with leaders to drive the creation and development of an overall sales readiness vision in the context of our global business.
- Develop a deep understanding of current and potential customer business needs to create value to customers with our solutions
- Build and grow business opportunities within your assigned top strategic accounts as well as hunt new business opportunities
- Define and drive account strategies in partnership with internal and external stakeholders to solve our customers’ needs
- Develop and execute an Account Playbook that formalizes the “go high / go low” strategy for the Enterprise account. Where applicable, develop a joint governance process with executive sponsorship that aligns along the following pillars: Commercial, Product/Technology, Implementation and Support.
- Build a strong customer pipeline management to drive predictable outcomes
- Actively grow and maintain multi-year account plans that will be shared globally with parts of our business including Marketing, Product Management, Sales, Professional Services, and the Development teams to ensure coordination across the business.
- Lead the implementation of economic value selling throughout customer organization.
What you will bring to this role
We are looking for collaborative Account Executives full of drive and grit! Someone who is a self-motivated hunter with empathy, integrity, and an entrepreneurial approach will succeed on our team.
- An obsession with the customer experience
- A passion for winning together in collaboration with the broader team
- Experience managing your business on a monthly basis vs. quarterly / yearly
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships with large enterprise senior line-of-business and IT executives, as well as operational managers
- An organized, detailed and metrics driven approach to drive the sales cycle from appointment to close
- Ability to anticipate potential objections and craft solutions leveraging best practice by getting in front of potential resistance
- 10+ years of experience as an account executive selling SaaS Enterprise Software
- Experience in either WFM, CRM or ERP preferred
- Must be able to travel 25% -/+ of the time.
Some of the perks (country specific)
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program with an employer match
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Our hiring process
In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
comprehensive benefits program, including health/dental coverage
flexible time off policy
career development opportunities
monthly lunches, company sponsored events
base salary, performance-based bonus programs
we pride ourselves in creating an environment and culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be.
ServiceMax at a glance
ServiceMax focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Software, Tech Field Support, and Inventory Management Systems. Their company has offices in London, Santa Clara, Bengaluru, and Pleasanton. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, ServiceMax has raised $284M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.