Plan. Deploy. Learn. Adopt: Make your technicians more productive
Sr. Quality Assurance Engineer-UI
Who We Are:
ServiceMax’s mission is to help customers keep the world running with asset-centric field service management software. As the recognized leader in this space, ServiceMax’s mobile apps and cloud-based software provide a complete view of assets to field service teams. By optimizing field service operations, customers across all industries can better manage the complexities of service, support faster growth and run more profitable, outcome-centric businesses.
A career at ServiceMax means unleashing your potential to build, sell, implement and market award-winning products with a #wintogether and #customerobsessed approach. From MRI machines to gym equipment, customers around the globe rely on ServiceMax’s cloud-based software platform to keep these machines – and the world – running, every single day. We pride ourselves in creating a culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be in an inclusive and judgement-free environment.
The systemic racism and inequality that has plagued the Black Community cannot continue. ServiceMax is committed to providing a place of opportunity and growth for Black people, as we strive to build a team that better reflects the communities we live and work in. Join a team that is committed to equal representation in the workplace and fostering a community of education and action against racial and social injustice.
ServiceMax is looking for a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer – UI to build and maintain test automation frameworks and support infrastructure for UI component library testing.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for all automation and performance testing activities - planning, script design, test script generation/maintenance, performance test execution, report generation, results analysis, bottleneck analysis, defect generation and following up for closure.
- Drive continual improvement of the automation and performance testing process at the team level.
- Provide goals and objectives in alignment with the goals and objectives of the Test Manager, area Test Lead and in support of the overall organization’s strategic vision.
- Contribute to developing and enhancing the automation framework as well as keeping it up to date with changes in functionality.
- Apply performance testing tools and technologies to support the testing process and framework across an integrated Agile software development lifecycle.
- Participate in peer reviews of Test Engineers’ test designs and is self-directed in test case design, execution, results analysis and defect reporting.
- Contribute to innovation in performance testing methods, tools and practices through application of industry trends and thought leadership from professional testing literature and conferences.
- Interact with QA team, Developers and others for manual and automation test planning and implementation.
- Make technology choices at individual level and has ability to analyze impact.
- Integrate project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Drive cross-team software troubleshooting and fix resolution.
- Report issues through a formal bug tracking system and work with the engineering team to help isolate, debug, and resolve issues/bugs.
- Produce and maintain useful and usable documentation of work including Test reports and metrics.
What You Bring to ServiceMax:
Bachelor’s degree, or foreign degree equivalent, in STEM majors (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) and 5 years of progressively responsible post-Bachelor’s degree related experience.
Good understanding on web application testing and development.
Experience with Salesforce is preferred.
Experience with defect tracking software, Agile project management systems, and test case management tools.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
What ServiceMax Offers You:
- Highly competitive wellness benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- Flexible Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Program
- Commuter Benefits
- Professional development and training opportunities
Our Hiring Process In compliance with applicable law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work and to complete employment eligibility verification.
We do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with ServiceMax.
ServiceMax is an equal opportunity employer. We eagerly seek applicants of diverse background and hire without regard to race, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities (or disability), age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
comprehensive benefits program, including health/dental coverage
flexible time off policy
career development opportunities
monthly lunches, company sponsored events
base salary, performance-based bonus programs
we pride ourselves in creating an environment and culture that inspires our employees to be the best they can be.
ServiceMax at a glance
ServiceMax focuses on Enterprise Software, Cloud Computing, Software, Tech Field Support, and Inventory Management Systems. Their company has offices in London, Santa Clara, Bengaluru, and Pleasanton. They have a large team that's between 501-1000 employees. To date, ServiceMax has raised $284M of funding; their latest round was closed on February 2020.