Zero-friction serverless application development tools
Graphic Designer$80k – $140k
Our goal is to democratize building software via simple, elegant and powerful software development tools.
We're seeking a Graphic Designer to mature our visual identity across all public facing aspects of our company, from website to product, and enrich them with beautiful, compelling design.
You will have the opportunity to help define the voice of one of the world's fastest-growing, most popular software development tools (the Serverless Framework), and delight a large user-base.
We are a fully remote company (SF - Beijing), and open to this role being located anywhere.
- Shaping our company's visual identity by helping foster a consistent, edgy and fun look and feel across our website and product portfolio.
- Empowering others to incorporate our style guide easily.
- Prototyping design concepts and campaigns.
- Fostering a culture of design-first thinking.
Skills & Experience
- You've done this before for a brand, in a technical sector, and can demonstrate this.
- Motion Design (After Effects, Lottie etc.)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Attributes We Look For
- Passionate – We are obsessed with empowering developers by building the world's greatest software development tools. We seek those who are looking to master this craft, above all.
- Self-Guided – We entrust each other with a lot of autonomy, and seek self-guided teammates who own initiatives, practice great judgement amidst ambiguity, communicate with stakeholders early and often, and focus on delivering, without distraction and oversight.
- Reflective - Autonomy is best paired with accountability. We seek individuals that set measurable goals, report results and learn from them. Success is not expected, however learning is.
- Technical - We've seen better graphic design outcomes if the designer has a beyond basic understanding of the subject matter and the user experience.
- Incremental – At this time, we are not seeking to redo everything about our visual identity. Instead, we seek someone who has a similar style, and can incrementally improve where we are today.
Quality healthcare, dental, and vision plans
401(k) Retirement savings account
Unlimited paid time off policy
SF commuter program
Serverless at a glance
Serverless focuses on Cloud Computing, Open Source, Software, Mac Applications, and Developer Tools. Their company has offices in San Francisco. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Serverless has raised $13M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2018.