Making intelligent outdoor devices
Technical Co-founderNo salary • 20.0% – 30.0%
Welcome to SenseOut, the advanced Edge AI Startup paving the way to the future.We are developing products with TinyML and LPWAN solutions focused on outdoor applications.Our products intelligently sense outside environments(Like agriculture, industries ,company premises etc) and generate AI based events useful for customers.
About The Role :
You will be responsible for developing wireless communication part of product.you will be collaborating with other co-founder ,work closely in finishing the end product.you will share development tasks of product and follow multiple iterations to come up with best design.
Who We Are Looking For:
Skills we are looking in Co-Founder are:
- Experience with firmware development, testing, and debugging
- Experience with Linux and FreeRTOS
- you have Experience with Firmware Over the Air Process
- you have gained strong experience in LPWAN technologies
- you have strong knowledge and experience on LoRawan ,NB-IoT,LTE Cat-1, Cat M1 protocols
- you have strong knowledge and experience on Hardware design and embedded systems
- Strong experience and proficiency in embedded languages, particularly with C/C+
- Experience with CANbus, UART, I2C, and SPI communication
- Experience with IoT systems and protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP and MQTT
- BLE Experience
- you have passion for entrepreneurship
- you have strong knowledge on hardware and embedded systems prototyping
- you have experience with DYI hardware like arduino,raspberry pi etc
- knowledge on deep learning -optional
- knowlegde on TinyML - optional
- you have knowledge on battery based embedded devices.
Please feel free to discuss any questions or details.
Please contact us:
SenseOut at a glance
SenseOut focuses on Artificial Intelligence, Embedded Hardware and Software, Internet of Things, Wireless Sensor Networks, and Deep Learning. Their company has offices in San Francisco, Silicon Valley, United States, Bengaluru, and Berlin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.