Order ahead for your friends from wherever you are, whenever you like
CTO/Chief Engineer$100k – $150k • 1.0% – 8.0%
As our Chief Engineer you'll:
- Dive into our existing stack to develop a native Android release for our iOS MVP. We are certainly open to React Native and/or Flutter for ongoiing development.
- Architect our innovative solution to disrupt payment processing.
- Majorly contribute to and implement product vision as we scale our platform. We want you to grow with us with eyes on being our CTO.
You've got five years experience developing and deploying mobile apps, soup to nuts, including the side of crispy bread for dipping.
You have experience with Fullstack Android app development and deployment including:
- Kotlin (over Java)
- Android Jetpack;
- Android Camera APIs and media playback APIs
- Remote data via REST and JSON
- Third-party libraries (e.g., Glide)
- Google Cloud Platform, Google Cloud endpoints, Google App Engine
You are also familiar with:
- iOS design patterns to translate to Android
- iOS app development with Swift and iOS app deployment
- Angular JS and Firebase
- Stripe payments API
Bonus points for React Native and/or Flutter.
You can work in Chicago or the Bay Area to be around team members, but a standout candidate can work remotely with strong communication skills. We are seeking a full-time employee (who gets health insurance!) but can talk about contract work that transitions to full-time.