Uber For Selling Your Used Devices
Team Lead / Staff Engineer$85k – $140k • 0.3% – 1.5%
Whistle's mission is to reinvent resale by providing a marketplace that connects sellers with local professional resellers who can purchase their used products instantly. We're hiring our founding engineers who will be integral to developing our product. Our platform is still in its early stages, so you'll have an unmatched opportunity to shape the user experience of a marketplace that is currently experiencing 100% month on month growth.
- Lead development of our seller web clients (React)
- Work on iOS and Android mobile clients (React Native)
- Own end to end development of a new reseller application (React)
- Build data pipelines and continue to improve pricing algorithms
- At least 6+ years of professional software development experience
- At least 2 years of professional experience with React or React Native
- Desire to work in fast-paced, highly ambiguous startup environment
- Experience as a team lead role owning a large piece of responsibility for an early-stage company's stack
- Experience scaling a startup's tech stack from Seed -> Series C+
We're a team of ex-Uber/Google/Amazon engineers building a marketplace that facilitates instant payments to sellers for their unused gadgets. We're well capitalized and growing 100% MoM. We are distributed between San Francisco and Austin and our engineers are free to work remotely.
Whistle at a glance
Whistle focuses on Mobile, E-Commerce, and Marketplaces. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Austin. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.whistlesell.com