Digital Health Coach
Marketing Content Specialist$50k – $100k
Job Type and Pay:
- We are looking for a Marketing Content Specialist. Pay will be in accordance with abilities and experience.
- We do not want to waste your time applying, so if we see you do not have a few years of experience, we will not look at your application and you will have wasted your time.
- Position is remote
- No agencies
- 2-3 years of professional marketing experience (with an emphasis on copywriting)
- Creating marketing emails
- Writing blog content
- Creating specialized landing pages
- A/B testing
- Work on email automations
- Social media marketing
- Required Skills:
- Copywriting experience in the health industry
- Strong grasp of best digital marketing practices, tools, and techniques
- Experience with e-mail marketing and copywriting
- Ability to learn and master new skills and software, including those with complex interfaces
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Experience with identifying profitable niche and target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Meticulous attention to detail, with strong analytical skills, data-driven thinking and an overall passion for staying up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices
- Experience with A/B testing process and multivariate experiments
- Strong English-language communication skills
- Proficient in: Landing page software such as LeadPages and Unbounce, SEMRush, Email software such as Active Campaign
- We are a fast-growing biotech company in the personalized health space. We build software to help interpret peoples’ genetics, lab tests and symptoms in order to give personalized health recommendations.
- Our primary goal is to give people the tools they need to live a healthier and better life.
*Our companies: *
- SelfDecode.com - We analyze people's DNA, lab tests (over 40,000 users so far) and symptoms and provide health recommendations that are simple and easy to understand using our custom-built algorithms.
- Selfhacked.com - With over 1.5 million visitors per month, SelfHacked is a trusted source of scientific information on supplements and health topics.
How we like to operate:
- We are a flat organization and prioritize efficiency.
- We work as a team and every input and suggestion is taken into account, no matter who it comes from.
- We thrive on open communication and dedication.
- We are a meritocracy and people who show good abilities can move up in the organization fast.
- We are very selective in our process because we look for a very long-term, full time partnership with our employees. We try to keep the process as short as possible, so that we don't waste anyone's time.
If this is the type of company you want to be a part of, apply now!
SelfDecode at a glance
SelfDecode focuses on Healthcare and Health Care Information Technology. Their company has offices in San Luis Obispo. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.selfdecode.com