Embed Artificial Intelligence into your business
Jr. Full Stack Engineer₹6L – ₹8L • No equity
Segmind enables individuals and teams to quickly develop, track, and collaborate on deep learning models. As a leading artificial intelligence company, we create advance MLOps tools that make it easier and faster for the community to use deep learing in various applications.
At SegMind, a Full Stack engineer works within a dynamic space, responsible for simultaneous projects and responding to quick turnaround times. The Full Stack engineer will primarily evolve our existing MLOps platform.
- Experience: > 2 years.
- This position reports to one of our Engineering Managers.
- Develop and maintain features, improve performance and quality of the platform.
- Understand and architect efficient systems for new requirements.
- Manage Git repo and CI/CD pipelines.
- 2+ years of hands on experience in building web apps.
- JS: VueJS, NodeJS
- Python: Flask, Django
- Deploy: Nginx, AWS, Docker
- Strong product and design sensibilities and an obsessive attention to detail.
Be a part of something big.
SegMind at a glance
SegMind focuses on Artificial Intelligence and Computer Vision. Their company has offices in Bengaluru. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at http://segmind.com