Vice President of Engineering (Shanghai)¥360k – ¥420k
- Manage and develop a team of world class engineers, keep them motivated, grow their technical expertise and meet their career aspirations.
- Own the process of breaking specifications created by the product team into clear tasks and timelines, as well as assembling the results into high value, reusable components.
- Ensure engineering output is delivered on schedule and to specifications.
- Drive continual process improvements in areas like unit testing, code review, static/dynamic analysis, CI, CD.
- Deliver improvements in objectively measured results including code quality metrics, productivity and predicability.
- Outstanding English communication skills
- 5 years experience managing development teams
- 5 years programming experience
- Masters/PhD in computer science, engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Experience with cloud services (Aliyun/AWS)
- Experience delivering SAAS, web apps
- Experience with modern development practices, e.g. Agile, Scrum
- Exceptional ability to motivate and manage teams of individuals
- Ruthless commitment to impeccable code quality
- Deep understanding of a wide range of the latest technologies and architectural approaches
- The ability to make appropriate technical decisions, review design and code, and ensure best technical practices
- Commitment to hands-on engagement as an individual within the team, despite managerial status
- Willingness to embrace iterative development as the means for building seamless products
- Commitment to increasing efficiency in the workplace by continuously automating parts of the software engineering process
- Experience with data governance and compliance needs
Meet your team
SeedLink Technology at a glance
SeedLink Technology focuses on Human Resources, Technology, and Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning. Their company has offices in Shanghai. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees.
You can view their website at https://www.seedlinktech.com/