Startups Made Easy
Jobs at SeedLegals
At SeedLegals we're transforming startup fundraising. Say goodbye to the old days: Founders spending months rounding up and aligning investors, reams of paperwork and surprise legal fees. With SeedLegals, founders and investors do all their funding round paperwork online themselves, in a fraction of the time and cost of a law firm. Launched in March 2017, over 7000 startups now use SeedLegals to do everything from creating hiring agreements, fundraising to managing company equity. Last year UK startups created over 27,000 contracts on the platform, saving the ecosystem an estimated £4.5M in legal costs. We now help close 1 in 12 startup funding rounds in the UK. We're founded by serial entrepreneur Anthony Rose, known in the tech industry for his work launching BBC iPlayer, and successful VC and angel investor Laurent Laffy, whose own portfolio includes consumer brands such as Graze and Secret Escapes. Fresh off the back of closing our Series A from legendary investors Index Ventures, Kima and The Family, we're looking for rock stars to join our awesome team of founders, lawyers, engineers and growth hackers, and help take SeedLegals to the next level.
Showing 3 of 3 jobs
Lead Product Designer
Posted 1 month ago
- Leadership: Ability to mentor a small team of designers across multiple areas. Collaborate closely with designers, product managers, and engineers to turn research into action (i.e. work in sprints, workshops, and/or other methods), translate findings into actionable solutions.
- Design execution: Strong design skills across multiple devices and platforms (iOS, Android, Web).
Back-end Engineer: Spring, Kotlin/Java
- You love building standard and robust GraphQL and/or RESTful HATEOAS APIs and write automatically tested Kotlin or Java
- You should have a deep knowledge of Spring and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
Front-end Engineer: Angular, TypeScript
- You love building high-performance web applications on mobile and desktop, and writing automatically tested TypeScript, standard HTML5 and efficient SCSS
- You should have a deep knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience