On-demand access to industrial real estate
Operations Executive Assistant$30k – $34k • No equity
SecurSpace is seeking an Operations Executive Assistant to keep our operations running smoothly and lead our administrative support function. We are seeking a motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, keeps a cool head under pressure, and can be the friendly face of our customer support. We need someone independent, curious, driven, and very organized.
You will be working heavily in customer service handling incoming requests (you must be coachable and comfortable on the phone!). This will help you learn about our product and provide weekly suggestions for improvement.
There is too much to be done at a startup to have down-time. We are looking for someone who uses time between tasks to figure out ways of improving our business by taking on projects without direction. See a report that takes too long? Tell us ways we should fix it. Find one of your tasks frustrating? How can we automate it or improve our processes?
Are you looking for an exciting career at a fast-growing startup? Are you a superstar when it comes to customer service and does a constantly changing work environment excite you? Do you take pride in your work and aim to have every task exceed expectations? Then we are looking for you!
Job functions include but are not limited to:
• You will work on projects with our CEO, Head of Operations, and Head of Sales & Marketing.
• You will answer customer service calls and escalate any issues as necessary
• You will be responsible for weekly and monthly customer communication tasks
• You will be responsible for administrative tasks for management (meeting scheduling/Travel/etc.)
• You will take on ad hoc customer support and customer success projects
• You will keep management informed by reviewing and analyzing reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
• You will read, research, and route correspondence; draft documents and invoices; collect and analyzing information; and initiate telecommunications.
• You will contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
Job requirements include:
• Basic to medium proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite (Excel/Word/Google Sheets/Google Docs/Google Calendar)
• Time management skills
• Top-level organization skills
• Top-level follow-through and ownership of tasks
• Desire to learn and willingness to take direction
• Customer service experience preferred
• A can-do attitude required
If you're still figuring out what you want your next career path to be, this is a great opportunity for you. You'll be doing research, solving tech support issues, and even running projects that impact all areas of our business. There is enormous room for growth (marketing, sales, operations, customer success) as long as you have a positive attitude and a good work ethic.
Send us a resume and cover letter explaining why you want to work at a Startup – we can’t wait to hear from you!
SecūrSpace at a glance
SecūrSpace focuses on E-Commerce Platforms. Their company has offices in Charlotte. They have a small team that's between 1-10 employees.
You can view their website at https://secur.space/