Gamified Secure Development Training
Who's Secure Code Warrior?
We're a hyper-growth cyber-security company driven by our purpose of making the world's coders more secure.
With our online secure coding platform, we train and equip software developers to be the first line of defence in their organizations, empowering them to think and act with a security mindset every day. They want to ship secure code with confidence - and we give them the skills and knowledge to do it!
With a recently secured $US48 million in Series B funding, and customers including some of the world's most well-known banks and telecommunications companies, we're now looking for the Marios to our Luigis, the pepper to our salt, and the Chewbaccas to our Hans Solos to join our global team of Warriors.
Reporting to the global VP Technology and helping shape our technology strategy, you will be working in and on a continuous delivery environment, elaborating solution architectures, and building our products. You want to work in a place where your passion for building valuable quality, performant, and secure software is unleashed. You’ll lead others in the team and share your knowledge and experience to help others be their best. You’ll take the initiative in continual improvement – whether it be in the better use of tools and infrastructure, enhancing processes, upskilling yourself and others, or reducing complexity in the implementation.
What will I do?
- Engineering team leadership
- Product delivery
- Evolve systems architectures
- Evolve and improve the delivery pipeline
- Collaborate with others in organisation
What are we looking for?
- Lead a growing team of engineers
- Experience building both downloaded and SaaS products
- Growing and nurturing high-performance product delivery teams
- Distributed system, Object-Oriented and Functional design
- Multiple tech stacks (esp. Java 8+, Kotlin, TypeScript/NodeJS, Browser)
- Cloud and DevOps oriented tools and processes (esp AWS, Docker, Python)
Secure Code Warrior at a glance
Secure Code Warrior focuses on Information Technology, Education, Security, Insurance, and Software. Their company has offices in Boston, Sydney, Northampton, and Bruges. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Secure Code Warrior has raised $51.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.