Gamified Secure Development Training
Partner Manager- West Coast
Who's Secure Code Warrior?
We're a hyper-growth cyber-security company driven by our purpose of making the world's coders more secure.
With our online secure coding platform, we train and equip software developers to be the first line of defence in their organizations, empowering them to think and act with a security mindset every day. They want to ship secure code with confidence - and we give them the skills and knowledge to do it!
With a recently secured $US48 million in Series B funding, and customers including some of the world's most well-known banks and telecommunications companies, we're now looking for the Marios to our Luigis, the pepper to our salt, and the Chewbaccas to our Hans Solos to join our global team of Warriors.
We are looking for a Partner Manager to cover the West Coast territory. The ideal candidate is someone who is exceptional at building great relationships and being a proactive, responsive, strategic resource internally and to our channel partner organizations as well as being a key advisor and coach to our internal sales team. This role can be fully remote with hopes that you sit within the west region.
What will I do?
- Identify and recruit new strategic partners to drive revenue growth
- Enable and activate existing partners through training, enablement and joint selling
- Coordinate the technical and marketing aspects of integrated partnership launches
- Host quarterly business reviews with partners to drive accountability and report on success metrics
- Have weekly or regular operating conversations with your partners that drive pipeline creation and opportunity close
- Work hand-in-hand with Secure Code Warrior’s regional enterprise sales organization
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in business development, strategic alliances, or channel sales at a cloud services or software as a service organization
- Proven experience in driving sales opportunities from lead generation to closure, effectively negotiating agreements and building long-lasting partnerships
- You are curious and a continuous learner. You thrive on learning the products you sell and understanding the value they deliver and are able to effectively demonstrate to customers and partners.
- Ability to quickly understand technical concepts and architectural scenarios, and explain them to others verbally and in writing
- Extensive experience in partner management, business development, product management
- Directly sold, supported, or marketed to clients and partners in your regions
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a passion for taking initiatives from ideation to impact
Secure Code Warrior at a glance
Secure Code Warrior focuses on Information Technology, Education, Security, Insurance, and Software. Their company has offices in Boston, Sydney, Northampton, and Bruges. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Secure Code Warrior has raised $51.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.