Gamified Secure Development Training
Account Executive- Germany
Who's Secure Code Warrior?
We're a hyper-growth cyber-security company driven by our purpose of making the world's coders more secure.
With our online secure coding platform, we train and equip software developers to be the first line of defence in their organizations, empowering them to think and act with a security mindset every day. They want to ship secure code with confidence - and we give them the skills and knowledge to do it!
With a recently secured $US48 million in Series B funding, and customers including some of the world's most well-known banks and telecommunications companies, we're now looking for the Marios to our Luigis, the pepper to our salt, and the Chewbaccas to our Hans Solos to join our global team of Warriors.
You will be working remotely in Germany as a part of the EMEA sales team focused on following a repeatable sales process and drive sales volumes which helps the business position itself for hyper growth and solidify a unique differentiated position in the application security space. You will have close contact with marketing, business development, customer success and the global management and product teams to provide market and customer feedback for future opportunities, product improvements and client requirements.
What will I do?
- Own and meet/exceed annual sales targets within DAX Top 100 accounts in Germany.
- Develop and execute regional territory plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Accurately forecast new business; report sales status and sales opportunities to management team
- Effectively communicate SCW value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Manage the full life cycle of an Enterprise sales process from prospecting, pipeline generation, to closing
- Build and maintain strong, trusting customer relationships
What are we looking for?
- Ideally a Germany resident, bi-lingual in German and English
- You should have previous success in Application Security and B2B / Enterprise sales and/or SaaS-based software and/or learning platforms.
- You have a passion for awesome customer experience and a strong ability to balance customer needs and business priorities.
- You are a hunter, door opener, cold caller and networker and have a passion for building a business that is creating an impact in the market.
- You have previously worked in a direct sales role (and ideally also developed partner channels) and have a passion for developing and delivering sales in a volume based model.
Secure Code Warrior at a glance
Secure Code Warrior focuses on Information Technology, Education, Security, Insurance, and Software. Their company has offices in Boston, Sydney, Northampton, and Bruges. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Secure Code Warrior has raised $51.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.