Gamified Secure Development Training
Senior Product Manager
Who's Secure Code Warrior?
We're a hyper-growth cyber-security company driven by our purpose of making the world's coders more secure.
With our online secure coding platform, we train and equip software developers to be the first line of defence in their organizations, empowering them to think and act with a security mindset every day. They want to ship secure code with confidence - and we give them the skills and knowledge to do it!
With a recently secured $US48 million in Series B funding, and customers including some of the world's most well-known banks and telecommunications companies, we're now looking for the Marios to our Luigis, the pepper to our salt, and the Chewbaccas to our Hans Solos to join our global team of Warriors.
You will be the external face of Sensei towards our customers, together with our awesome Customer Success and sales team. You will help kick-start pilots with our customers who are excited to finally try out Sensei, and experience how it can help upskill development teams in real-time.
You will be the go-to person for Customer Success to put together rollout plans for customers interested in Sensei, and then work the customer to roll it out, identify pain points, and help them be succesful.
What will I do?
- Create a pilot program structure to use with customers and potentially new prospects
- Work with Customer Success to capture best practices, and review on-going efforts
- Work with customers to pilot Sensei, and help them as needed
- Review pilot programs, and identify areas of improvement
- Work with the rest of the product team to identify areas of improvement, and work with engineering to validate solutions to customer problems
What are we looking for?
- 2+ years of software engineering dev or devops experience (Java/IntelliJ is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Have some experience with working with enterprise development teams
- Ability to work as a self-starter with minimal guidance
- Continual learner who thrives on figuring out new technology
Secure Code Warrior at a glance
Secure Code Warrior focuses on Information Technology, Education, Security, Insurance, and Software. Their company has offices in Boston, Sydney, Northampton, and Bruges. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Secure Code Warrior has raised $51.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on December 2019.