Secfi is the equity expert for startup employees
DevOps Engineer$70k – $90k • 0.05% – 0.08%
Secfi’s mission is to help startup employees & shareholders understand, maximize and unlock the value of their equity. We provide education, tax planning tools and financing to guide employees on their journey from startup to exit.
Our set of online forecasting tools enable individuals to assess the value of their stock options and calculate the cost to exercise. Financing is available to help employees exercise options or unlock liquidity for important financial goals. And our team of Equity Advisors is available to assist every step of the way. We bring clarity, peace of mind and thoughtful planning to thousands of startup employees.
Working for a scale-up feels like building a plane while already flying in the air. It’s messy, it’s exciting, and you are constantly learning. Customer Focus, Perseverance, Action, Ownership, Diversity, and Team are embedded in everything we do.
The engineering team owns all of technology within Secfi. We work together in multi-disciplinary and empowered teams, each with a unique focus on one of the product areas. Cross cutting concerns are addressed in our dedicated “Communities of Practice”: self managed groups of engineers with strong interests in the corresponding field. We are proactive problems solvers who love cooperation and open feedback and who actively seek out help when needed.
For our Engineering Team in Amsterdam we are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who will be key in the intersection of software development and system operations. You feel right at home in a fast-paced environment and are passionate about our product and the market we’re operating in. You will get the opportunity to work on a product that is in its infancy and can drive the direction of the current and future products.
In this role you will:
- Create, maintain, and improve the AWS-based product environments
- Implement security practices across product environments (in cooperation with the security team)
- Create, maintain, and improve the CI/CD processes and software across the engineering department
- Envision and enforce practices and processes around product deployments and development processes
- Monitor performance and errors across product environments
- Create alerting processes for performance and or error events in product environments
- Advise the engineering team on infrastructural improvements
- At least 5 years of work experience in DevOps
- Cloud experience (AWS and AWS services), Kubernetes, DockerRelational databases (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Familiarity with scripting languages (python, node.js, go.. )
- Logging/Monitoring tools and applications (Elastic stack, Prometheus)
- Lambda's, Deployment Tools (Terraform, CloudFormation)
- Demonstrated passion for building comprehensive, intelligent, and elegant solutions
- Strong communication & team collaboration skills and willingness to learn
- Strong record of professional achievement, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Fun person to work with
- Fluent in English
Your benefits include:
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- Work environment designed to help your professional growth
- High-end gear
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience
Principals only. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Secfi at a glance
Secfi focuses on Financial Services, Technology, Wealth Management, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Amsterdam. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Secfi has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.