Secfi is the equity expert for startup employees
Product Owner$60k – $80k • 0.01% – 0.08%
Secfi’s mission is to help startup employees & shareholders understand, maximize and unlock the value of their equity. We provide education, tax planning tools and financing to guide employees on their journey from startup to exit.
Our set of online forecasting tools enable individuals to assess the value of their stock options and calculate the cost to exercise. Financing is available to help employees exercise options or unlock liquidity for important financial goals. And our team of Equity Advisors is available to assist every step of the way. We bring clarity, peace of mind and thoughtful planning to thousands of startup employees.
Working for a scale-up feels like building a plane while already flying in the air. It’s messy, it’s exciting, and you are constantly learning. Customer Focus, Perseverance, Action, Ownership, Diversity, and Team are embedded in everything we do.
About the team
The product team at Secfi is responsible for turning Secfi’s complex financial products into a straightforward yet comprehensive digital experience. Our product & engineering teams work autonomously to help our sales & investment teams be as successful as they can be in whichever way necessary.
Our products are gaining traction in the market, resulting in more and more opportunities to improve the user experience and fulfil our dream of becoming the go-to destination for startup employees for all things equity. To achieve this, we’re looking for a Product Owner with experience in shipping B2C financing products who can hit the ground running. You’ll join our Amsterdam team of 25 people excited about building compelling tools and financial products for startup employees.
- Translating our vision of Secfi as “the equity advisor for startup employees” into concrete products
- Understanding the Secfi business model from A to Z, so you can identify the biggest opportunities to grow our sales
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to capitalize upon these opportunities
- Designing new platform features together with UX/UIWorking with engineering teams to deliver these features
- Conducting research together with engineering & design to iterate upon delivered features
- Analyzing user data to uncover novel strategies for growth
- BS/MS in a technical or business degree
- 3+ years of experience building software products for B2C financing
- Interest in the VC-backed startup ecosystem
- Excellent communication & team collaboration skills
- Strong record of academic achievement, work ethic, and positive attitude
- Fun person to work with
- Fluent in English
- Competitive salary, retirement benefits
- Employee-friendly equity plan
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Company sponsored lunches, snacks, drinks and team events
- High-end gear
- Work environment designed to help your professional growth (also at home)
- And last but not least, a great and fun experience
Principals only. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Secfi at a glance
Secfi focuses on Financial Services, Technology, Wealth Management, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Amsterdam. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Secfi has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.