Secfi is the equity expert for startup employees
Growth Marketing Manager$140k – $170k • 0.2% – 0.3%
Secfi’s mission is to help startup employees & shareholders understand, maximize and unlock the value of their equity. We provide education, tax planning tools and financing to guide employees on their journey from startup to exit.
Our set of online forecasting tools enable individuals to assess the value of their stock options and calculate the cost to exercise. Financing is available to help employees exercise options or unlock liquidity for important financial goals. And our team of Equity Advisors is available to assist every step of the way. We bring clarity, peace of mind and thoughtful planning to thousands of startup employees.
Working for a scale-up feels like building a plane while already flying in the air. It’s messy, it’s exciting, and you are constantly learning. Customer Focus, Perseverance, Action, Ownership, Diversity, and Team are embedded in everything we do.
About the Role
As Growth Marketing Manager, you will directly contribute to Secfi’s top-line revenue by building and implementing a digital strategy to generate qualified interest in Secfi’s financing offering with startup employees. This is a new role reporting directly to the VP of Marketing.
You are joining a fast-paced startup which means you’ll be able to see the impact of your work immediately. You’ll spend your days taking in customer insights and translating them into clever and unexpected campaigns that will win their hearts and minds. You’ll ideate and partner closely with your teammates in product, sales, business development, design and engineering. You’ll study the numbers and results, optimize like crazy and educate the company on the power of growth marketing.
- Own the soup-to-nuts planning, execution and optimization of advertising across digital channels (AdWords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc) and landing page optimization to generate qualified inbound leads
- Architect and implement best-in-class email programs including trigger, drip and referral campaigns
- Manage SEO to grow new and repeat traffic to secfi.com
- Master the customer journey and build an authentic (and maybe non-traditional!) plan to engage and educate startup employees about their stock options
- Establish OKRs and regularly report campaign results
What we are looking for
- 6-8 years of experience in digital marketing for a B2C brand (financial technology strongly preferred)
- Hands-on operator who’s built and scaled revenue via consumer demand generation in a fast-paced startup environment
- Proven track record in leading paid media campaigns including planning, audience targeting, creative development, testing and analysis (PPC, search, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Mastery of social platforms, YouTube, Google Analytics, AdWord, Mailchimp and Affinity
- Experience with optimizing, growing and managing email programs
- Well-versed in customer journey stages
- Successful track-record developing and implementing major digital and social initiatives, with proven metrics-based marketing experience
- Experience in working with platforms such as Medium, Reddit, Investopedia and others
What we offer
- Competitive compensation package including equity
- Retirement benefits
- Attractive and flexible vacation & parental leave policy
- Customized (home)workstation
Principals only. Please do not contact us with unsolicited services or offers.
Secfi at a glance
Secfi focuses on Financial Services, Technology, Wealth Management, and Fin Tech. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Amsterdam. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, Secfi has raised $7M of funding; their latest round was closed on July 2019.