If life is an event, then we have the tickets
Product Support Analyst
SeatGeek Enterprise is paving the way for the future of ticketing by opening up the industry. We have clients around the globe, including major sports leagues and teams, and entertainment venues to support.
With great software comes great responsibility (and great opportunity!). We’re looking for a Product Support Analyst who can provide excellent technical product support to our SGE clients with guidance from our Support Manager who you'll report to. If you love learning new technology inside and out, enjoy collaborating with our teams and external clients, and are just as passionate about providing ridiculously good customer service as we are, we'd love to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Assist clients with incoming software application support requests through phone calls, chats, and emails
- Go above and beyond to provide support for all SeatGeek Enterprise clients
- Oversee ongoing support cases by communicating with clients, investigating ongoing issues, and collaborating with other teams
- Test software application issues and bugs in a test environment and work with the development team for a resolution
Who you are
- A problem solver with 2+ years of experience working in a technical support capacity for a SaaS company or a call-center
- Interested in technology, software, and start-ups
- A positive communicator even on the most challenging calls
- A fan of live events, and plus if you have experience working in the ticketing space
- Passionate about all things related to customer happiness
Additionally, not required but a plus:
- Able to work Tuesday - Saturday and/or a differential shift
- Experience in ticketing industry
- Open to traveling when deemed necessary and safe
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision. We also provide annual subscriptions to Headspace, Ginger.io, and One Medical
- A focus on transparency. We have regular company meetings and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Although this perk is currently on pause, we can’t help but talk about it. SeatGeek employees receive a monthly ticket-purchase stipend, and we cannot wait to get back to safely attending the live events that we so dearly miss
- Covid-19 Response: We’re not expecting employees to return to the office until April 2021 at the earliest. Once it’s again safe to do so, we look forward to welcoming people back to our offices. In the meantime, we’re offering a $1000 reimbursement to create your ideal workspace at home
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!
We cover all the basics like health, dental, & vision, 401(k), and paid vacation. We also offer unlimited sick days, meditation benefits, and paid parental leave.
Fully-stocked kitchen and lunches
Our office is fully stocked with snacks and drinks. We have catered team lunches every week.
We have regular happy hours, go bowling, play board games, take ski trips, and even do an annual "Workation" retreat. We like to do stuff together.
Monthly ticket stipend
Employees get a monthly allowance to attend their favorite live events, from concerts to sporting events to theater.
State of the art setup
We'll get you set up with all the latest and greatest hardware and software to best do your job.
Freebies & subsidies
Get a Citibike annual pass, a premium Spotify account, work anniversary gifts, team presents and more.
SeatGeek at a glance
SeatGeek focuses on Search, Sports, Vertical Search, Events, and Maps. Their company has offices in New York City and New York. They have a large team that's between 201-500 employees. To date, SeatGeek has raised $159.97M of funding; their latest round was closed on April 2017.