If life is an event, then we have the tickets
SeatGeek has experienced tremendous growth over the past few years. As SeatGeek continues to grow rapidly *both in the US and internationally, we’re looking to add to our legal team. *
Reporting to our Corporate Counsel, you will work with our team of lawyers to draft and proofread documents, review contracts, and ensure compliance with our legal policies, procedures, and internal controls.
What you’ll do
- Support our contract management process, including organizing and maintaining legal documents in multiple databases
- Assist with drafting and proofreading various documents
- Review simple contracts under attorney guidance, and obtain necessary signatures from all parties
- Help form entities, including preparation of entity organizational documents
- Oversee our intellectual property portfolio and ensuring timeliness of filings
- Assist with drafting resolutions and board minutes, and maintaining the books and records for our client's various affiliated entities and committees
- Ongoing communication and coordination with personnel across various groups within SeatGeek, including those in overseas offices, and with external counsel
- Coordinate meetings and maintain project plans for important legal team projects
- Respond to data requests and ensure SeatGeek complies with industry best practices
- Help to respond to third-party requests for information
What you have
- Bachelor's degree with up to 2 years professional work experience
- An ownership mindset, motivated to own projects and demonstrate follow-through
- Independent, self-starting, and self-motivated for high performance
- Ability to manage multiple projects and to prioritize and work to firm deadlines for both short- and long-term projects.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Highly collaborative, with ability to work well with all types and levels of people.
- Extremely diligent and detail-oriented. Superior organization skills
- Equity stake in a well-funded growth stage company
- A laid-back, fun workplace designed to facilitate collaboration and company wide events
- $120/mo to spend on live events tickets
- A superb benefits package that supports health/dental/vision
- A focus on transparency. We have regular team lunches and Q&A panels where employees can chat openly with teams across SeatGeek, our co-founders, and external guests from the industry
- Annual subscriptions to Citibike, Spotify, and meditation services
SeatGeek is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, military or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. As an equal opportunities employer, we recognize that diversity is a positive attribute and we welcome the differences and benefits that a diverse culture brings. Come join us!