Together, we can drive innovation and discovery like never before
Product Marketing Director
We are hiring a Product Marketing Director to own solution marketing for Science Exchange. This position will be based in our Palo Alto office, and will be a key leader in the company to drive the growth of the Science Exchange platform.
* Own messaging architecture, including messaging for key personas
* Create high quality customer facing content for sales materials, website, marketing programs, etc.
* Train sales teams on messaging, value proposition, etc.
* Drive thought leadership initiatives
* Interface with market influencers and key media contacts
* Serve as a spokesperson in marketing activities, including conferences, webinars, etc.
* Support demand generation programs relative to strategy and messaging
* Drive product packaging and support product pricing initiatives
* Monitor industry trends, competitive actions, etc. to help in strategic planning, marketing programs, etc.
* Drive partner marketing management and content
* Create and execute against marketing plans
* Drive market research projects as needed
* Other duties as assigned
* Minimum of 5 years product marketing solution marketing and/or integrated marketing experience
* Strong customer orientation
* Good communication (verbal, written and public speaking) and interviewing skills
* Results-oriented with a proven ability to deliver on commitments on time while achieving or exceeding business goals
* Experience producing high quality solution collateral and presentations
* Strong solution positioning and messaging skills
* Good data and market analysis skills
* Ability to think both strategically and execute on tactical plans
* Ability to work cross-functionally and foster strong working relationships
* Extremely proactive, detail focused with outstanding program management skills
* Ability to be flexible in a highly dynamic business
* Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering or related field; MBA preferred.
* Experience in pharmaceutical, biotech or other research-intensive industries a plus
We are a fast-growing company on a mission to enable breakthrough scientific research. We connect researchers and service providers through our online marketplace and hands-on concierge service, and promote scientific collaboration that will help improve the quality and efficiency of research. Our headquarters are in Palo Alto, California, but we are a truly global company with employees and offices all over the U.S., Europe and Asia/Pacific.
Science Exchange is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.
Full medical, dental, and vision insurance with premiums 100% covered
401(k) with 4% matching
Work hard, but also take time to travel and relax with unlimited vacation
Daily catered lunches and open, stocked kitchen
Health spend for gym, massge, and wellness
Educational reimbursement for conferences and classes
Karaoke, team retreats, community service projects, and more
Standing desks and the best ergonomic hardware
Science Exchange at a glance
Science Exchange focuses on Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Marketplaces, Consulting, and Outsourcing. Their company has offices in San Francisco and Palo Alto. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees. To date, Science Exchange has raised $86.5M of funding; their latest round was closed on June 2017.