Big data platform for customer journey and risk analytics
Head of Predictive Science & Methodology$180k – $250k
Scienaptic is the world's leading AI powered Credit Underwriting platform. Designed by seasoned Chief Risk Officers, its platform is creating industry leading business impact in terms of lifts such as higher approvals (15-40%) and lower credit losses (10-25%) with all the regulatory explainability. Last year alone, we have helped financial institutions evaluate 45 Million consumers and offer credit to over 15 Million. Scienaptic’s clients include Fortune 100 banks, community banks and Fintechs.
The ‘Head of Predictive Science & Methodology’ is being created to continue to keep Scienaptic predictive engine at the leading edge. The role will also advance the risk assessment and underwriting processes using ML powered predictive methods. You will be working with some of the best-in-class Coders, AI/ML Scientists and credit domain specialists at Scienaptic. You will also work actively with academia and regulators to evolve and evangelize the new science for credit management.
Job Title: Head of Predictive Science & Methodology
Job Type: Full time Permanent
Location: New York -10036
• Drive core algorithmic evolution of the company, testing multiple existing and new methods so that the predictive power of Scienaptic engine is maximized
• Build advanced Data Science/Machine Learning models to create significant business impact for clients in proof-of-concept situations
• Understand evolving market needs and support evolution of product roadmap by providing technical expertise
• Attract, develop globally superior and high productivity ML competency in the organisation
• Partner with academia and other niche consulting / platforms to evolve Scienaptic intellectual property
• Evangelize Scienaptic platform by presenting in conferences and other suitable forums
Skills & competencies:
• You will have expert level knowledge and associated conversational fluency in at least one of the quantitative disciplines (mathematics, econometrics, machine learning)
• You will have at least 15 years of experience in financial services; preferably in retail lending
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills suitable for CXO level role
• Proven track record of hiring and leading high performing teams
• PhD/Master’s degree in an analytical discipline
Scienaptic Systems at a glance
Scienaptic Systems focuses on Analytics, Machine Learning, Big Data, and Big Data Analytics. Their company has offices in New York City. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at http://www.scienaptic.com