India's First AI Powered ERP For Schools
Node Js Developer₹3L – ₹6L
Job Description :
You're going to be at the core of our development team. You'll mainly be coding in Node.js. You'll be doing a little bit of everything from writing backend code that communicates with other internal services, to working with APIs, to writing code that controls EC2 instances and so on.
- Strong understanding of object oriented programming and functional programming and design concepts like - dependency injection, abstract classes, interfaces, dto, providers, factories, middlewares, interceptors, orm
- Strong understanding of database architecture and design principles mySql, mongo-db. Understanding of MongoDB’s aggregation framework is a bonus.
- Excellent knowledge of Node.js frameworks (NestJs preferred) and experience in integrating libraries, authentication, queues, jobs, logger services. Past experience in working on multi-tenant SAAS product is a bonus.
- Experience with AWS, Architecture Design and Web development.
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Passionate about working in a startup and creating a great product
- Must be able to show us projects and or websites that you have created. Bonus points if you’ve created these projects/websites outside of your work (we love seeing proof of how much you love technology and coding).
- Must love to program, must be willing to learn, and must be creative. If you are the type of person who finds learning a new technology or language an exhilarating experience, this is the place for you.
- Working alongside front end developers, designers and other backend developers creating cutting edge applications
- Delivering programming solutions for a variety of challenging and exciting projects
- Testing applications to ensure they meet users' expectations
- Integrating third party APIs
- Deliver outstanding projects within tight deadlines