SOAL creates courses that enable accelerated learning of new age skills
Content Strategist₹6L – ₹10L • No equity
CTC: Market Compensation
You will create content for multiple platforms and in various formats, not bound by the form but rather it's material. You will aim to drive engagement in SOAL's community through content. You understand media well, including social media platforms such as Twitter, Instagram, Quora, Reddit, LinkedIn, amongst others. You love storytelling, you know the youth, and you're particular about grammar.
You're a social media savvy content strategist who lives a part of your life on new-age media platforms and have actively used all of Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Quora, amongst others. You observe and pick up stories and perspectives around you that are often ignored in the regular hustle of life, engaging your audiences with content that is relatable and aspirational at the same time. Conversation building and storytelling comes naturally to you, be it in person or through any online channel. Your content has the power to inspire people to learn and grow. The prospect of using your skills and tools to inform, educate, and inspire masses is what you seek.
Scope of Work:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Own the content calendar and day to day social activities for SOAL
- Develop and execute a plan to engage with audiences through the various digital and live properties of SOAL
- Generate content, start, and build conversations on Twitter each day
- Create a gripping plan for Instagram Stories and enable the execution of the same
- Use Facebook, Instagram, and other Live tools to engage with users
- Make SOAL an active contributor on forums and platforms such as Quora, Reddit, HackerNews, etc.
- Answer queries and generates interest amongst new communities on platforms mentioned above, various social media groups
- Explore mixed-media properties that make SOAL's abstract pedagogy real and relatable, without being boring and preachy
- Explore new platforms that SOAL can be active on and engage audiences
- Create and execute campaigns for customer education about the new and current product offering
- Be experimental and creative in approach and explore new channels to create value through content
*Qualifications and Character Traits: *
- 2+ years of experience in Content Creation, Writing, Journalism or Advertising
- Should showcase strong storytelling skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts and topics thoroughly, and succinctly
- Hands-on experience using Twitter, Reddit, Quora, Instagram
- Hands-on photo and video editing knowledge and experience
- Experience in adapting content for digital media platforms
- Exceptional attention to detail, time-management, and organizational skills
- Self-starter, ability to work independently, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously; thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, exceptional work ethic, team player
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Ideal candidates will add some of the following:
- A curious interest in technology and it's future
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, WordPress (other CMS tools), Adobe Suite
- Interested in understanding and researching on new-age learning methodologies and their applications
- Modern and minimal design experience
- Working knowledge and use of tools like Canva, Buffer, etc.
School Of Accelerated Learning at a glance
School Of Accelerated Learning focuses on Education, Technology, and Education Technology. Their company has offices in Delhi, Mumbai, and Hyderabad. They have a small team that's between 11-50 employees. To date, School Of Accelerated Learning has raised $300K of funding; their latest round was closed on October 2019.